OMG REBLOG THIS & LOOK AT UR BLOG ITS COMPLETELY DIFERENT
iM CHIR YING BC THE WAY IT LOOKS ON YOUR BLOG SEND HELP
i dunt see it
uh can someone please explain???? i don’t get it at all…
i don’t either…..nothing changes……
Check on your blog from other people’s view.
Like, go to your address bar and type in your url up there for it to work, off a mobile device, I’d assume.
:T i’ll try looking at this through my 3DS hope that works.
that’s almost too cruel
I had to do this once with Privateer II: The Darkening. It gained a bit when he said “I bet you didn’t play it through, I bet somebody just told you how…” and I was able to smile gently and say “God, possibly, since I wrote the game.” And plainly the Deity was with me that day, as I happened to be carrying docs from my UK agent (who’d done the deal) that showed not only that I was the writer, but the five-figure sum I had been paid. …It was a happy day for me. Not so much for him. I’d never had a referent for the word “slink” for a full grown male before. As in “slink away in utter dejection.” I smiled for at least three days without stopping. And am smiling now… I had completely forgotten about this.
Reblogging because “I beat the game” is fantastic, but “I wrote the damn thing” is even better.
I’m not a gamer but I’ll always reblog these.
Vicious. I love it.
never going to be over the fact that Arthur and Molly Weasley had seven children of their own, and hardly enough money or space to make due, yet they never thought twice about having an extra space at the table or making one more sweater at Christmas for the people who came into their family by circumstance.
#people Harry should have seriously fucking considered naming his kids after
Decided to make a handy graphic after seeing a lot of misinformation spread around tumblr. Current science isn’t perfect and definitions are bound to change, but I wanted to push back against the hostile attitude against it because it seems like a lot of people are being hostile for the wrong reasons.
Please let me know if there are any factual errors, thank you :)
Thank you so much. I am TIRED AS HELL of posts bemoaning Pluto’s demotion as a planet. Pluto was reclassified because our understanding and knowledge of the solar system expanded and changed. THAT SHOULD BE CELEBRATED, not denounced because of sentimentalism about a cold rock that the sunlight barely reaches.
This, you guys. This is what differentiates science from pseudoscience. Science reinvents itself. Science incorporates new information and changes its definitions and its understanding based on the most current information. I am a scientist, and one of the first things you have to accept as a scientist is that you will never be right - you can only have a theory that explains all the observations to date. When new observations happen, the theory must change. THIS IS A GOOD THING. WE SHOULD BE THRILLED THAT PLUTO WAS RECLASSIFIED. It represents all that is good about science, and why we should trust it and encourage it.
There’s a Simpsons screencap that goes around with Lisa’s statements about Pluto and one of them is something like “You can’t just change what kids are taught!” YES, YOU CAN. IN FACT, YOU FUCKING BETTER. If you’re not teaching them the best, most current scientific understanding, you’re failing.
Found these interesting facts that make you think. Here is where I got them from: (Source)
*cop murders yet another black kid*
white people: w/e
*angry protesters burn the flag of a country built on and supported by systematic oppression*
white people: WELL HONKY TONK DIDDLY DARN WHAT THE HECKAROO IS THIS DISRESPECT OF THOSE WHO GAVE YOU FREEDOM??? *shouts slurs* *fucks the confederate flag*
"I just want Bruce Lee to hold me as long as he can."
His the cutest
please tell me that kakashi gave all of team 7 pakkun keychains
Dumbledore is literally the scum between my toes
- LEAVES A 1YO CHILD ON A DOORSTEP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT LIKE ‘OH NVM THEYLL FIND HIM IN THE MORNING LOL’
- knows good and well how the dursleys are abusing and neglecting harry and just LETS THE SITUATION CONTINUE even though we see in the fifth book that he has the power to stop it (the ‘remember my last letter’). he lets harry be LOCKED UP IN A CUPBOARD and abused for ten years both because of the ””protection”’ privet dr has for harry (don’t worry, it’s only at the cost of his emotional and mental wellbeing, it’s all good) and because he WANTS harry to fall in love with the wizarding world, like voldemort did, like snape did, because it will make him easier to manipulate
- GROOMS HARRY TO BECOME A PERSON WHO WILL WILLINGLY DIE FOR ””’THE GREATER GOOD””
- PURPOSEFULLY WITHOLDS INFORMATION FROM HARRY AND KEEPS HIM UNINFORMED SO HE’LL DO WHAT DUMBLEDORE WANTS WHEN DUMBLEDORE WANTS HIM TO DO IT
- tells harry in ootp that he kept the truth from him because HE ACCIDENTALLY ENDED UP CARING ABOUT HARRY. LIKE OH HERE’S THE KID I’VE BEEN PLANNING TO KILL AND HAVE LET LIVE A MISERABLE LOVELESS LIFE IN ORDER TO RIGHT THE WRONG OF THE OTHER BOY I FEEL LIKE I LET DOWN AND I ACCIDENTALLY REALISED HE’S A HUMAN BEING WELL FUCK
- told arabella figg she couldn’t be nice to harry when he went to her house? like what the FUCK?
- after all his lectures and ”’wisdom”’ STILL GOES AFTER THE HALLOWS HIMSELF BECAUSE HE WANTS THE POWER
- literally told harry the only reason he didn’t make him a prefect was because he didn’t want people to think he ””plays favourites”” like he didn’t last minute give gryffindor the house cup like four fuckin years in a row because of harry
- KNEW HE WAS GOING TO DIE AND DIDN’T TELL/PREPARE HARRY FOR THE EMOTIONAL DEVASTATION OF LOSING ANOTHER/HIS LAST FATHER FIGURE AND EVEN MADE HARRY WATCH HIM DIE
- locked sirius up AFTER HE HAD SPENT TWELVE YEARS IN PRISON in the house where he was ABUSED AS A CHILD AND MADE TO FEEL OUTCAST AND UNLOVED and pretty much exacerbated sirius’ arrested development and feeling of worthlessness because he’s dumbledore and dumbledore knows best
- LET SNAPE TEACH AT HOGWARTS FOR 15+ YEARS DESPITE KNOWING FULL WELL HOW HE TREATED STUDENTS JUST BECAUSE HE WANTED TO KEEP HIM CLOSE
- HE IS IN A POSITION OF POWER - ARGUABLY THE POSITION OF POWER - AND USES IT TO MANIPULATE AND EMOTIONALLY TRAUMATISE HARRY AND BATTER HIM INTO A WEAPON TO USE AGAINST VOLDEMORT AT THE COST OF HARRY’S FUCKING CHILDHOOD
and this is NEVER ADDRESSED in the books. Dumbledore is never seen as anything but a wise and noble father figure to Harry. HARRY NAMES HIS SON AFTER THIS MAN WHO MANIPULATED HIM AND LITERALLY WALKED HIM INTO THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE. FUCK dumbledore.
One of the worst moments of my life was when I realized that Dumbledore was not a great leader on a pedestal but rather a manipulator directing a bunch of mannequins.
The french have grown more powerful.
Look more closely at these photographs, Your Honor.
Notice anything strange about the bread?
I didn’t either. That’s because…
…no cuts were made there in the first place!
The witness forged the photographs to make it look like they had an actual bread knife, when they actually did not!
How, you ask? Look to the second photo.
While it is quite obvious that the knife is penetrating the top half of the breadstick, I’m not sure about the bottom half.
Looks pretty flat, doesn’t it?
The angle of the photo makes it look like the knife is in the witness’s breadstick, whilst it is actually behind it. In addition, the cut was actually made after the first photograph and before the second. Continue to the third photograph.
It is also taken from a flat angle, as was the second photograph. I’m sure you’re finding something missing in this photograph as well, Your Honor. Where is the index finger’s fingertip?
This illustration explains it all.
While I am… ahem, not the best artist…
(Didn’t I go to art school?)
The index finger is hidden behind the loaf of bread. It is not wrapping around the loaf of bread. This is because…
The witness was making space to put the knife’s handle!
Are you really that dull, Wright? For a man who majored in art you should be able to recognize a sculpture when you see one.
as we can see from the photos provided, this is quite obviously plastic.
if you look at any photo of real bread it can’t attain that level of shininess, and even if it could.
If you’ll notice in this picture, the bread on the inside is quite shiny, as well.
Tell me, Wright, have you ever seen real bread gleam that much? Don’t answer that, I will.
Even in this high-resolution photograph with bread that thick, it obviously wouldn’t shine on the inside when it isn’t buttered.
And it isn’t too hard to find the item in question with a quick google search.
Oh, and if you will notice, their hand was covering the seam where the bread was taken apart in the first photo with a simple comparison of the pattern on the bread.
It appears your lawyering skills are in much need of some sharpening if you expect to cut me down with that weak objection.
Edgeworth, you’re asking yourself the wrong question. It’s not “is there bread like that…”
You should be asking “can there be bread like that?”
Sweet bread can be infused with sugar or a syrup, making the outsides shinier- and the insides sweeter. Take a look.
Furthermore. there are parts of the witness’s bread knife that don’t just match up with the novelty bread knives you have presented. Take another look.
Let me point out two things about the novelty knives: one, their markings, and two, the placement of the knife itself.
In the novelty knives, the marks are artificial-looking and repeated. That is because they are manufactured. In the witness’s photo, the marks are more natural and realistic- because they are, well, real!
Furthermore, the blades on the novelty knives are in the middle of the handle.
But… look back at the witness’s photo. The knife is to the left? Where is the problem, you ask? Look at this illustration.
Here we have the knife, a piece of bread, and a table. Let’s have a go.
I’m sure you see it now, Your Honor.
The bread knife cannot actually be used to cut bread efficiently! Even if it was tilted, it would be uncomfortable and unbalanced!
The defense has an explanation for this positioning.
The blade is to the left because the witness was holding it behind the piece of bread!
Around 95% of people have never seen a baby Hedgehog.
SHARE to change that percentage.
please do not let ferguson die out like everything else big does. do not let this die out. do not let this continue on for three days and then everyone forget about it. do not let this happen.
queue this post up 3 days from now, a week from now, a month from now, a month from then. make sure even if you forget your blog will remember.
the fact i’m seeing reblogs slow down despite the fact there is still news breaking is concerning
Can we all just take a moment and appreciate Deadpool
ok so yeah new homestuck or whatever thats cool and all but is andrew hussie okay??? is he getting enough sleep???? is he alright????